Sunday, March 22, 2009

Poegle: sitting depressed staring at the computer screen

I don't find poegles have the same healing power as poems that I write myself, but they can still provide insight into a situation. I should take my own advice and go for a walk...probably an astral walk as it is rather late at night...rather than continuing to sit at the computer and post here...I promise I'll do so right afterwards. :)

There was a car-sized chunk of lead sitting on my chest
I find myself staring at my computer monitor
Consumers are more depressed than they have been in a long time.
I have been staring at that the computer screen so long it beginning to morph ... The time passes and you're still sitting there staring
Depressed Sad Woman.

They come over to see you sitting all day at the same place
staring at the computer monitor for almost an hour waiting for ...
for a good conversation,
someone who will keep me away from feeling depressed

twenty kids sitting at attention in dead silence, staring at computer
No wonder they're depressed.
they are made to forage, hunt, exercise, and sleep.

the less time in front of the computer, the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment